At Berazee we use Customized Berazee 2.0 methodology to deliver this project in a reliable fashion. Berazee 2.0 has been in “production use” for over a year now and is our second generation methodology built upon the foundation of a RUP (Rational Unified Process) model.
the AUP has seven disciplines:
- 1. Model. Understand the business of the organization, the problem domain being addressed by the project, and identify a viable solution to address the problem domain.
- 2. Implementation. Transform model(s) into executable code and perform a basic level of testing, in particular unit testing.
- 3. Test. Perform an objective evaluation to ensure quality. This includes finding defects, validating that the system works as designed, and verifying that the requirements are met.
- 4. Deployment. Plan for the delivery of the system and to execute the plan to make the system available to end users.
- 5. Configuration Management. Manage access to project artifacts. This includes not only tracking artifact versions over time but also controlling and managing changes to them.
- 6. Project Management. Direct the activities that take place within the project. This includes managing risks, directing people (assigning tasks, tracking progress, etc.), and coordinating with people and systems outside the scope of the project to be sure that it is delivered on time and within budget.
- 7. Environment. Support the rest of the effort by ensuring that the proper process, guidance (standards and guidelines), and tools (hardware, software, etc.) are available for the team as needed.